How May You Qualify for a Green Card through Employament in CA?
U.S immigration law allows foreigners to obtain green card through employment visas. In order to qualify for employment based green cards, the job must fit into one of the following categories:
1) Employees with Extraordinary Abilities
In order to prove it, the client must show:
- Achievements which have had national or international recognition.
- Experts on specific skilled jobs.
- Other extraordinary abilities (defined by the USCIS), which will benefit the U.S.
2) Outstanding Professors and Researchers:
- Who have an international reputation in a specific academic field.
- Who have (3) years of experience.
- Who accept a tenure-track position at an educational institution or a job in a recognized company with history and research.
3) Corporate Executives and Managers
The U.S. government also accepts temporary religious workers, former U.S. government employees, and investors who will create jobs in the economy by investing. The investor must invest from $500,000 to $1,000,000 in business which will create jobs in the market. Moreover, pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement, Mexican and Canadian workers can perform certain jobs without a visa.
The Margarian Law Firm assists with employment green card visas.
Our experienced attorneys at the Margarian Law Firm can help you learn more about your employment green card eligibility. For more information, contact us today for your FREE initial consultation.
You may file your request online, by telephone or by mail. 818-553-1000