Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Lemon Law

Dealer Fraud

Family Law

Business Law

Immigration Law


The best way to achieve the best outcome in the fight against any disease is to diagnose it early. Medical misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of cancer can lead to its spread and worsen the situation of the patient. However, a mistake in diagnosis is not enough to sustain a medical malpractice lawsuit.

Below, The Margarian Law Firm lawyers will introduce you the main elements of the California Cancer Diagnosis Error Law. In addition, we are ready to provide answers to your initial questions concerning California Personal Injury Law for free.

What is California Cancer Misdiagnosis Law?

Modern medical technologies allow to accurately diagnose many forms of cancer, including
  • Breast cancer;
  • Prostate cancer;
  • Colorectal cancer;
  • Lung cancer;
  • Etc.
It can be possible that the disease is treatable but the doctors were negligent in the diagnosis or during the cancer treatment. The early diagnosis of the disease increases the possible results of the treatment. Thus, it increases patient’s chances of survival because cancer misdiagnosis can even lead to wrongful death. If you or a loved one suffered from cancer misdiagnosis in California, you may file a malpractice lawsuit based on a wrong diagnosis, if:
  • A relationship patient-doctor existed;
  • The doctor was negligent;
  • The patient’s actual injury was the result of the doctor’s negligence.

Obtaining Compensation if You Suffered in a result of Cancer Misdiagnosis in California

If you have recently become a victim of California diagnosis error or delayed diagnosis of cancer and in result you or a loved one have suffered serious injuries, the next thing you should do is to contact a California Personal Injury Lawyer. Issues will become complicated, if a person without any experience and professional knowledge involves in them.

The Margarian Law Firm lawyers aggressively protect the rights of persons suffered medical misdiagnosis in California. We provide a flat fee agreed upon before we begin. Feel free to contact us!

Take the action into your own hands and call us today to get compensation you deserve.
You may file your request online, by telephone or by mail.

(818) 553-1000


Please complete and submit the form to us. We will contact you promptly.

TOP Call Now Button